Home

Tuesday, May 1

Merida is Here!!!!!

Merida is now at Walt Disney World! And she looks awesome!!

Right now she's "unofficially" meeting guests at Epcot until she moves to the Magic Kingdom on May 15th. My birthday! It's fate. I mean the hair, the accent, the premiere date, I am destined to love this girl.

I am so excited for Brave to come out, and even more excited that I'll be on my DCP when it does! I really can't wait to go meet her. She's at Rapunzel's old spot in the Fairytale Gardens by the teacups, which has been redecorated with a Scottish theme and even archery.

But don't worry, Rapunzel isn't gone. She's at the Adventureland Veranda with... Flynn Rider! Yes, that's right, Flynn is coming back to the parks! I'm super excited because now I'll get to meet him, too! So much excitement!

Also, for those of you who haven't seen the final Brave trailer, here it is. Be warned, I cried a little bit when they get to the Celtic song the first time I heard it, so you might too if you're as excited as I am.


Image Source Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment