Home

Wednesday, April 11

How About a Makeover?

 I've been debating about the idea of updating the look of the Chic-Thoughts site.

When I first created it I liked the pink "bubbles," but I wasn't head over heels in love with them. Now the whole thing is starting to seem a little... pedestrian to me and the header looks boring, especially when I check out other blogs.

Here's what's been holding me back:
1. What would I even do?!?
2. How would I even do it? I know how to code, but can I do something of this level?
3. Does it even matter?

And here are the answers that are creeping up in my mind:
1. You know what you like! Look at your clothes, jewelry, and home decor for inspiration.
2. Um, you live with a software engineer, have him do it!
3. Design says a lot about you, are pink bubbles what you want to say?

So one those notes, TELL ME: would you like a design change-up? Would you appreciate some new colors and patterns? Maybe some more things to click?

Comments are extremely welcome! (now more than ever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment