Home

Saturday, April 7

"Vintage Minnie Mouse" Combines My Obsessions

Yesterday I gushed to my sister about how much I love nail polish as I bought a new pink (OPI Tutti Frutti Tonga). Now I'll have a few more pinks to buy because OPI has made a line inspired by Minnie Mouse!

 
The limited edition collection, which hits stores in June, features four adorable and sassy shades of pink:
Nothin' Mousie About It - Don’t squeak it – SHOUT IT! This confetti light pink is tops!
If You Moust You Moust - You gotta pink what you gotta pink.
I'm All Ears - Tell me how much you love this magenta shimmer.
The Color of Minnie - You had this little mouse at “red.”

I already know that I want to buy the entire collection, especially Nothin' Mousie About It. That one takes the cake. Hopefully if the collection does well, there will be even more Disney collaborated nail polishes with OPI. Afterall, the success of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and The Muppets probably led to this.

What do you think of Vintage Minnie Mouse?

Image Source Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment