Home

Monday, March 19

All Hail Elizabeth Banks

There have been a lot of Hunger Games related posts on the site recently, but I can't help it. I'm absolutely fascinated and leaning towards obsessed. The movie comes out Friday, but this will basically be going on until the end of March. I'm not sorry!

But let's get down to it, Elizabeth Banks has been rocking the premieres like it's nobody's business. Not only has she been consistently fashionable, she's created a theme worthy of Effie Trinket herself. All of her dresses have been bright, sparkly, and in fruity colors. I just love it.

At the Los Angeles premiere, she started out with a short orange dress with fun plastic swirls. Then in London she donned a long yellow Bill Blass gown. For the Paris premiere she chose a holographic magenta Marc Jacobs dress, and at the latest premiere in Berlin, Elizabeth went with orange again in a long Elie Saab.

I feel like it's so perfect. I swear Cinna is her stylist.

Image Source Image Source Image Source Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment