Home

Wednesday, March 21

Warm Weather Outfit

It's almost 80 degrees where I live today, and considering that it should be about 40, everyone has Spring (or should I say Summer?) fever.
Since this is such a momentous occasion, I thought I'd share my outfit today. Most of my warm weather clothes are still at home, so I had to make due with what I had in my closet. My shirt is from New York & Company, my skirt is from Maurices (don't you love the color?!), and I got my necklace from Delia's.

Want to know a secret? None of it is new! I've had everything I'm wearing for at least a year, if not more. Some people would look down on that, but I'm proud. It shows what I good shopper I am that I can buy pieces that last and stay current.

What did you wear on this beautiful day?

No comments:

Post a Comment