Home

Thursday, March 8

Watch and Cry: Demi Lovato Special

I think Demi Lovato is an inspiration to girls everywhere.

When she started out in the Disney spotlight, I wasn't a huge fan. I didn't hate Demi. In fact, I bought a few of her songs. I just wasn't that into her. Then she went to rehab for eating disorders and self harm. It was after that event and her honesty after her release that I became a fan.

I admire Demi for  the courage she had to not only go to rehab, but to speak about her experiences and addictions was absolutely inspiring. The things she went through are more common than people want to believe, so I love that she is out there telling people how it is. I am amazed by her and her new music.

I wasn't able to watch her special, Demi Lovato: Stay Strong, on MTV Tuesday night. Fortunately, they uploaded it to their website. I quivered a little in the beginning, but by the half way point I was bawling, getting tears all over my cat. It was lovely and brave, and it really puts things in perspective. Check it out:



Be honest, did you cry?

Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment