Home

Monday, March 5

Yay! Essie's Spring Collection

Spring is my favorite season. Essie is my favorite brand of nail polish. Therefore, it was pretty much a given that I would love their Spring Collection which is inspired by the "self-made woman." I do.

Are you ready for the colors? Here they are from left to right:

Navigate Her - a light, bright green
A Crewed Interest - a luminous peach shade
To Buy Or Not To Buy -a lavender with shimmer
Tour de Finance - a fuchsia with shimmer
Ole Caliente - a red-orange with pink undertone
Orange, It's Obvious! -a bright orange

I saw these shades in the store, and trust me, they are gorgeous. My favorites are Navigate Her (this green is going to be so popular!), Ole Caliente, and A Crewed Interest is really growing on me. Which shades do you like?

Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment