Home

Thursday, March 22

An Outfit with a Theme

It's another beautiful day and that needs to be celebrated with warm weather clothing, especially since the temperature is going to drop back down.
My outfit today is inspired by two of my favorite things: Disney and my favorite blog that combines fashion and Disney. Leslie over at Disneybound as been holding a challenge for readers to dress like Disney characters for the entire month of March. So here I am as Melody, Ariel's daughter. Even though the Disneybound Challenge ends next week, I think I'm going to continue. I just have to stock up on the right pieces!

My shirt is from New York & Company, my shorts are A.N.A., the heels are Lower East Side, I got the necklace at Charming Charlie, and my bow is from Icing. Oh, and the sweater (in case it cools down) is from Maurices. What do you think? Would you ever dress up like a character?

No comments:

Post a Comment