Home

Tuesday, January 24

Charming Charlie Haul

I did some retail therapy in my favorite accessories store, Charming Charlie, the other day which resulted in a major jewelry haul. Okay, well, maybe not technically a haul. Everything that I bought was full price, but I did use a gift card.
First I picked up these silver and mint earrings. They have a post back and they sparkle wonderfully. I've been looking at them for a while and finally decided to seal the deal.
Next is a blue quartz necklace with matching earrings. I love how bold it is! This necklace is definitely a conversation starter. I don't have a lot of blue jewelry, but my wardrobe is starting to pick up more, so I needed to be prepared.
I also grabbed a pair of black jeweled chandelier earrings. The hardware around the gems is silver. Now that I look at them, they look like the ones I've been drooling over on Polyvore.
Finally, I go this black pendant necklace. It features a thick chain and a tear drop shape with surrounding jewels. I didn't have anything like before, and I already know of five outfits to wear it with.

What do you think of my haul?

No comments:

Post a Comment