Home

Friday, January 13

What Do We Think of This Necklace?

As an accessories junkie, I'm always looking for new pieces. I received a Charming Charlie gift card, which is basically like free jewelry, so I want to thoroughly think about my choices. I'm in a necklace craze right now (but I think it's transitioning to a ring phase), and I noticed a lack of purple in my collection.
That brings us to CC's Crystal Light necklace. It has "quartz and teardrop shaped crystal baubles." I think it's rather cute, but I'm not sure about purchasing it. Part of me says, "It's so unique, and fancy enough for your work wardrobe." Then another part says, "Um, it's kind of short. Are you sure you would even wear it?"

So now it's up to you. Sound off! Would you wear it?

Image Source Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment