Home

Monday, January 16

Get Ready for Golden Globes Fashion

The 69th Annual Golden Globes are on tonight and I am all kinds of excited. Yes, I want to see who wins and I'm mildly interested in Rickey Gervais' host commentary. but like every award show, it's the fashion I want.

The Golden Globes is the first big fashion award show of the year. Yes, we've have the People's Choice Awards and the Critics' Choice Movie Awards, but you won't see nearly as much couture there. So with that in mind, here are the stars I'm most looking forward to seeing.
Emma Stone. The Help is nominated for Best Motion Picture - Drama so add that on top of the fact that Emma kills every red carpet, and I know that her ensemble is going to blow my mind tonight.
Zooey Deschanel. Will there be a-line silhouettes? Bows? Kittens?! The adorable Zooey is nominated for Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Comedy or Musical

Sofia Vergara. I love Sofia's figure and her hair is absolutely gorgeous. I am super excited to see what dress she wears to accentuate her curves. The hot Colombian is nominated for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television
Any Girl in the Glee Cast. Lea Michele, Amber Riley, Diana Agron, Jenna Ushkowitz, Naya Rivera, any of them. They have all shinned on multiple occasions, and I look forward to seeing who does it best tonight.  Glee is nominated for Best Television Series - Comedy or Musical.
Angelina Jolie. Who doesn't want to see her? She always looks flawless, though I wonder which of her tattoos we'll see tonight. Angie's In The Land of Blood and Honey, which she wrote and directed, is nominated for Best Foreign Language Film

What fashions are you looking forward to seeing? Who do you think will win? 

*This was supposed to go up yesterday afternoon, but it seems there were technical difficulties. Better late than never?


Image Source Image Source Image Source Image Source Image Source Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment