Home

Monday, January 16

Need Dry Shampoo? Try These!

Dry shampoo is one of the best things since sliced bread and Spanx. Did you spend thirty minutes straightening your hair and don't feel like going back to curls? Bam! Use this stuff and lazy girl problem solved. 

I recently bought TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret dry shampoo, but I'm not sure if I'm impressed. It didn't leave my hair as fresh as it did when I was stealing my sister's can and not using my own. Maybe I got a dud?

Here's a list of other dry shampoos to try and buy at Wal-Marts and drugstores:
Tresemme Fresh Start (it's citrus-y so you're hair will smell great)
Umberto Dry Clean (it's residue free, which means super light)
Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo (this is way cheap, like three bucks)
Got2b Fat-Tastic Dry Shampoo (which is also a volumizer!)

Image Source Image Source Image Source Image Source Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment