Home

Friday, January 6

What is the Perfect Red Polish?


For a few years I've had this stigma against red nail polish. I considered it too common and was always reminded of those tacky looking long colored pencil-red nails. Recently, I am trying to get over my aversion to the color by looking for non-typical reds. So which shade of red is my best one?


First, we have the typical, traditional red, like Essie's Silken Cord. To me, this is not the one. It seems like the most one dimensional matter I've ever laid eyes on. I can't find anything exciting, and isn't that what red is all about?


This is a little closer. Well Red is a richer color that's a much truer red that the first polish, which can have orange undertones. Understand that I love orange polish, but you don't want it when you're going for true red.


Now this, is a beautiful red. This is a color that is from the ordinary because it's dark and it shimmers without having glitter. Red is a powerful and seductive color, Jag-U-Are definitely accomplishes both.

What is your favorite red?

Image Source Image Source Image Source Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment