Home

Monday, January 16

My Golden Globes Best Dressed List

My ladies pulled through for me! There were a lot of nice gowns at the 69th Annual Golden Globes Awards last night, but these five actresses stood above the rest. They may not have won, but they looked amazing, and isn't that what really matters?
After seeing Sofia Vergara in this Vera Wang (complete with five million dollars of jewelry!), I don't know if anyone else should be allowed to wear a mermaid silhouette. Her curves are killing me, and heck, the bottom even looks like a mermaid! Navy blue was a hot color last night, but Sofia was even hotter.
Girl is giving me chills! Angelina Jolie looked absolutely gorgous/flawless/goddess-like in this cream and red Atelier Versace gown. I'm trying to think of more to say about how beautiful she looks, but there are no words.
Freida Pinto stepped onto the stage last night to present and I immediately said, "She looks so stunning!" The dress is Prada and the necklace is to die for (or Chopard, whichever). I also like that the dress isn't tight and form-fitting. I already know she's skinny as a stick, she doesn't need to rub it in.
The daughter of a celebrity is chosen every year to be Miss Golden Globe and hand out the awards. This year, it was Andie MacDowell's daughter, Rainey Qualley. She arrived in a teal Alberto Makali, and then changed into an equally gorgeous cream and black sequin Alberto Makali gown for the ceremony.
Emma Stone, thank you for being awesome and living up to your fashion icon status. Your two-toned Lavin dress had me drooling, and I love that your hair was red for this year's Globes. I'd also like to commend you on the fact that you made an eagle belt look extremely cool.

Who was your best dressed?

Image Source Image Source Image Source Image Source Image Source Image Source Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment