Home

Monday, January 16

"Glee" Golden Globes Fashion Roundup

Yesterday I named the leading ladies I was excited to see at the Golden Globe Awards, but for right now I'm going to focus on the ladies of Glee, which did not get any award love last night. Only five of the girls were on the red carpet. Here's what they wore last year:
With the exception of Amber, all of the ladies of McKinley High went for pale gowns, but not this year.
Lea Michele went for sexy in this metallic Marchesa dress featuring unique cutouts. It's a nice look, but her hair and makeup could have been so much better.
Dianna Agron, on the other hand, was perfection. The Giles Deacon gown was the most flattering red, and she makes laser-cut swans look gorgeous. Her hair and makeup were flawless (take note, Lea).
I was very much looking forward to Naya Rivera, since she's become one of my favorites. But her Vera Wang dress disappointed. If you have to turn around and show the back for the dress to be pretty, there's a problem.
I'm undecided about Amber Riley's Badgley Mischka dress. The red looks fabulous on her, and the overall silhouette is great, but up close I'm not feeling the ruffle. By the way, her hair is gorgeous.

There is only ONE photo of Heather Morris at the Globes, and this is it. My question is, "Why? She looks amazing!!" I don't even know who designed this beautiful orange-red dress, but I do know girl looks great.

Which do you like best?

Image Source Image Source Image Source Image Source Image Source Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment