Home

Tuesday, January 31

The Trouble with Nail Stampers

I used to be under the illusion that nail stampers were only for beauty gurus who had a very comfortable bank account. A recent stop to Amazon.com (yes, that's all it took) convinced me otherwise. As it turns out, you can get stampers for less than five dollars, and 25 plates for fifteen or twenty.

So guess what? I'm hoping on the nail stamping train.

The more I look at the manicures these tools produce, the more I fall in love with them. I have at leave five ideas swimming around in my head right now, and I'm drooling over the possibilities. The price is right, I want them, and I'm excited about them, so why haven't I already placed my orders? I have no idea what to get.

The brand Konad keeps coming up as one of the best, but also one of the most expensive. Then there are ones with reviews saying that they work as well as Konad without the high price, only the price isn't that far off from that of an Amazon Konad.

And then there's the conflict of getting a kit (which has a stamper, scraper, plate holder, and plates) or buying everything separately. Can you mix brands? I imagine everything works universally, but is it worth it to save a few bucks?

Do you have a nail stamper? What buying method worked best for you?

Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment