Home

Wednesday, January 11

Swoon: The Entire Jason Wu for Target Collection

It's like a pretty, preppy dream. After getting a sneak peak last week, the entire Jason Wu for Target collection is available for viewing, and subsequently, drooling over.

Since there are roughly thirty pieces in the collection, I didn't want to post that many pictures. Instead, you can find all of them over at Refinery 29.

But first, let me tell you what I love about this collection:
1. It's conservative. I could wear this to work without tights or camisoles.
2. It's girly. The prints, the bows, I mean come on, there are so many dresses!
3. It's retro. The Versace for H&M line sometimes makes me wonder if we've stepped into a future where everyone wears leather.
4. There's a bag with a freaking cat on it. Enough said.

What do you think of the collection?

Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment