Home

Monday, February 27

Best Dressed at the 84th Annual Academy Awards

Last night was award season's highlight for film and fashion, but let's get right to the point. Here are my best dressed from the 2012 Oscars:
Milla Jovovich went for sophistication and glamour at the Oscars and it paid off. Her white, beaded Elie Saab dress made me sit up and take notice with the way it shimmered. Oh, and that structured shoulder is wonderful.
I am in love with Ellie Kemper's (Bridesmaids) fiery ensemble. The rust/copper Armani Prive dress complimented her red hair and it fit her like a glove. I love how it sparkles, and her earrings are a perfect match. I just love it!
Last night was the best I have ever seen Giuliana Rancic look. Her white Tony Ward Couture dress was so lovely and lavish. A lot of fashion critics have been saying that her hair and makeup were too severe, but I don't think so at all. She was the definition of glamour.
Like most people, I was getting worried that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie hadn't shown up to the red carpet by eight o'clock, but at last they came and wow! Angelina absolutely killed me in this black Atelier Versace gown. She looks absolutely stunning in velvet (Who looks good in velvet?!?!) and her leg stole the show.
Finally! Jessica Chastain has been hit and miss all award season, but last night she finally brought it in an exquisite black and gold embroidered Alexander McQueen gown. She looked amazing and is my absolute Best Dressed for the night.

Image Source Image Source Image Source Image Source Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment