Home

Monday, February 13

Best Dressed at The Grammy's

The fashion at last night's Grammy Awards featured a lot of hits and a lot of misses. Here are my top five best dressed of music's biggest night.
Julianne Hough rocked this black Kaufman Franco dress last night. Her hair and makeup were simple and sexy, and I agreed when Kelly Osbourne said she was the new Jennifer Aniston.
Speaking of Kelly Osbourne, this metallic Tony Ward gown made me forget her fashion grievances this year. I also like that her gray hair was a little more lavender.
Taylor Swift and I have a very similar sense of style, so of course I was going to love this gold Zuhair Murad gown. The beading and detailing is absolutely exquisite, the high collar and cut-out are beautiful, and her hair style is a nice change up from her normal locks. And before you say it's too sophisticated for the Grammy's, look at how dramatic it is.
Before last night, I had no idea who Mika Newton was (she's Ukrainian), but I did know that girl could work a dress. The cut-outs, the lace, the train, the hair, ah, gorgeous.
Most people wouldn't call Jessie J a fashion star, but no one could stop talking about her gorgeous Julien Macdonald dress. The mirror-like sequins were incredible and it fit her like a glove. The pictures don't do it justice.

Whose look did you love last night?

Image Source Image Source Image Source Image Source Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment