Home

Saturday, February 11

Nail Polish Shopping Spree!

What started out as a quick trip to Ulta for a new top coat turned into a polish extravaganza. Upon realizing that said top coat was out of stock, I proceeded to buy five nail polishes.
The first thing I grabbed was Essie's Matte About You. I've been lusting over this top coat that has the ability to turn glossy nails matte with a single coat.
Next, I looked through the whites. My Sally Hansen Insti-Dri White separated beyond repair, so I needed a new one. I chose OPI's Alpine Snow, which is a straight up pure white.
I Have a Herring Problem is my favorite of the polishes I got. This dusty blue with gold and silver shimmer is from OPI's Holland Collection. It's so pretty!
I wanted a nude color (to hop on the Spring trend), but all of the true nudes looked weird against my fair skin. I ended up going with OPI's Bubble Bath. It has just enough pink to compliment my skin tone.
Finally, I grabbed my first Zoya in years. Edyta is a sparkly, shimmery olive green with a metallic finish. It has itsy bitsy flecks of gold, orange, yellow, and blue. I'll probably break it out during March.

Which one should I try first?!

No comments:

Post a Comment