Home

Wednesday, February 29

New Polishes!

I stopped by Rite Aid today to pick up a prescription and hair spray. They were out of hair spray, so I got nail polish instead!
The first is Buy Me a Cameo by Essie. It's a "frosted satin mocha" that is very beautiful and sophisticated. It has little tiny multicolored shimmers throughout. I really cannot stop looking at it. It has a hint of champagne and nude, which keeps it away from old lady territory (not that I would have a problem with that). I think what I love the most is that it really does look like satin.
I was going to be good and stop there, but then I noticed that Revlon polishes were 75% off! Naturally, I couldn't resist when I saw Scandalous. It's a black jelly with purple hex glitter pieces and tiny glitters. Unfortunately, it's another Deborah Lippmann dupe (Facets of Fuchsia), so I have buyer's guilt again. However, this polish is so gorgeous it's having trouble sticking to my conscious.

I'll try to wear these as soon as possible!

Image Source Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment