Home

Monday, February 20

What I'm Reading: Catching Fire

Over the weekend I finished the second book in The Hunger Games trilogy, Catching Fire. Since it is a sequel, I don't want to give any plot points in case you want to/are reading the first book.

Instead, I will say that it was awesome, and definitely worth your time and money to continue reading the series. Suzanne Collins stays true to the characters she created and her plot twists had my emotions all over the place. If I ever had any moments of "How is this going to continue?" she shattered them almost instantly.

The movie based on the first book comes out on March 23rd, so if you're planning on reading the series before then, you have some time. This is one of those books that people finish rather quickly. Personally, I like to drag them out so I can hold on to a good thing longer.

Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment