Home

Friday, February 10

Zoya 2012 Spring Collection

I haven't used Zoya in a long time, but it keeps popping up on some of the nail blogs I read. I checked out their Spring 2012 collection called "True," and I must say, there are some cute shades.
Cho- an opaque yellow-toned light soft peachy beige with a hint of ultra fine silver shimmer

Farah- an opaque light khaki-beige with subtle sandy, greenish undertones and a cream finish

Bevin- a dusty, medium sage green with teal tones and a creamy opaque finish

Skylar- a medium steel blue with a softened, dusty look and speckled by visible gold and silver shimmer flecks

Tru- a saturated, red-toned grape purple with speckled shimmer that reflects gold, orange and red

Lotus- a very soft, dusty blue-toned amethyst purple with colorful shimmer that reflects pink, red and gold

I like these colors, especially Tru and Bevin, but I have to disagree with these descriptions. I know Zoya wrote them, but does Skylar look like a steel blue to you? Or does Lotus look like a dusty-blue toned amethyst?

Who knows, maybe they look completely different on the nail than in the bottle. 

Image Source Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment