Home

Sunday, February 12

The Grammy's Are Tonight

You can catch the biggest night in music tonight on CBS at eight o'clock. You already know I'm looking forward to the wild and crazy fashion the Grammy's are known for, but there are also some pretty amazing performances lined up. Here's who I can't wait to see:

Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj - They'll be performing separately, but both are known for their catchy tracks and wild outfits.

The Beach Boys - I loves me some Full House, so I am very familiar with this group. They'll be joined on stage by Maroon 5 (swoon!) and Foster the People (eh).

Tony Bennett and Carrie Underwood - That is going to be one hell of a vocal performance.

The Civil Wars - I will be honest and admit that the only song of theirs I've heard is their duet with Taylor Swift for The Hunger Games soundtrack, but that was really good, so I'm looking forward to more.

Taylor Swift - You're not surprise, are you? I'm supporting my girl Taylor tonight in all forms and I can't wait for her performance.

Adele - This will be her first performance since her vocal surgery (a short a capella for Anderson Cooper does not count). Talk about coming back with a bang!

What do you want to see at the Grammy's?

Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment