Home

Tuesday, February 14

The Goddess Adele Covers Vogue

Fresh off of her Grammy sweep the photos from Adele's March issue of Vogue are out.  They are absolutely gorgeous, dramatic, and romantic.
If you're looking forward to another album like 19 or 21, don't get your hopes up. Adele said, "I'm never writing a breakup record again, by the way. I'm done with being a bitter witch."
Instead, we may get some lovely in-love songs. About her boyfriend Simon Konecki: "He's wonderful. And he's proud of me, but he don't care about what I do or what other people think."
And that throat surgery that had us all scared to death? She says it was life changing. Adele told Vogue, "In fact, my entire life has changed in the last ten weeks. I've never been so happy, and I love it."

What do you think of Adele's spread? [via]

Image Source Image Source Image Source Image Source Image Source Image Source Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment