Home

Monday, February 27

Honorable Mentions at the Oscars

Normally I only do a best and worst dressed for award shows because that's all that's worth mentioning. However, there were a lot of ladies who looked really good at last night's Oscars. So why not show them a little love?

Yay for Tina Fey for bringing it last night! She looked fabulous last night from head to toe. She told Tim Gunn she was loving the peplum on her Carolina Herrera dress and I have to agree. And who else loves the big hair?
I've really been loving Maria Menounos lately. The Maria Lucia dress was ethereal and the sage color is lovely, which gave her a fresh look. I really want to wear this.
Can we give Natalie Portman a round of applause for wearing vintage polka dots to the Academy Awards? The red gown was 1954 Christian Dior Haute Couture and I thought it was fabulous.
Kristen Wiig made me so happy last night with how good she looked. She's been suffering a little on the red carpets lately, but last night she finally won. I love the structure of this J. Mendel dress, the color, and her hair looked amazing.
I loved that the petition to get the Muppets at the Oscars worked! Sure, only two were allowed, but they won for Best Original Song and Miss Piggy looked fabulous in her custom Zac Posen gown. Seriously, like better than other people there.

Who else did you like at the Oscars?

Image Source Image Source Image Source Image Source Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment