Home

Sunday, February 12

Selena Gomez Parts Ways With Her Band

Last night, much to my dismay, I discovered that Selena Gomez & The Scene are no more, at least for now. Selena released the above Instagram picture with a caption about how grateful she was for her group and how she'll miss them. She was of course flooded with responses, so she took to her Facebook:

Just to clear up my last instagram post, my band and I are going our separate ways for a while. This year is all about films and acting and I want my band to play music wherever with whoever. We will be back, but it will be a good while. I love them and I love you guys :)

As a lover of pop music, I mourn this decision. So here are some of my favorite Selena Gomez & The Scene songs.



And then, of course, there's Naturally, Round & Round, A Year Without Rain, and Hit the Lights. Come back, Selena!

Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment